This website is operated by Raine and Horne – Melton(We, Us or Our) and contains:
• links to other web sites not operated by Raine & Horne
Your access to and use of information and services contained on this website is conditional upon your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use, and any other terms on this website. We reserve the right to amend, change, alter, and delete these terms and conditions without notice.
1. Disclaimer of Warranties & Liabilities
Information on this website has been prepared for your convenience. Your use of this website and its contents is at your own risk. It is the responsibility of the user to independently verify the information made available on the website. We make no warranties that information on this website is reliable, complete, accurate or up-to-date. Information on this website is subject to change.
To the extent permitted by law, Raine & Horne and its officers, employees or agents will not be liable in any way (including for negligence) for loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered by you, or claims made against you through use of:
• (a) the website
• (b) services or information contained on this website. This includes, without limitation:
◦ (i) the BOSS system
◦ (ii) any other application services provided on the website
◦ (iii) any forms or guidelines available on the website
• (c) any failure to provide the website. Raine and Horne does not promise the website will be available without disruption,
• (d) any information, products or services supplied, offered to be supplied or advertised through the website or on any website linked to this website. This includes, without limitation, the following services, which are available through links from this website:
◦ (i) Pay Card
◦ (ii) Bid vid
◦ (iii) Home Hound
To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and representations about the website or Raine & Horne’s products or services, the accuracy or timeliness of material, products and services advertised, offered or supplied via the website are excluded.
Where any legislation implies a condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included. However, our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following at our election:
• (a) if the breach relates to goods:
◦ (i) replacement of goods or supply of equivalent goods
◦ (ii) repair of goods,
◦ (iii) paying costs of replacing goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or;
◦ (iv) paying cost of having goods repaired.
• (b) if breach relates to services:
◦ (i) supplying of services again or;
◦ (ii) paying cost of having services supplied again.
2. Your responsibilities
• (a) Information on the website
We do not assume liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information on this website.
• (b) Exposure to risks to computer system
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process that you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which might damage your own computer system.
We and any other party involved in creating producing, or delivering this website, will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, loss of data, customer losses, loss of profits or economic losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, this website. We do we accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises with your use of this website or any linked website.
You indemnify us and our officers, employees, agents and related bodies corporate from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities and costs arising out of, or in connection to the use of the website, the services by you or someone using your member identification and password.
4. Links to other sites
Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We:
• do not review, approve, recommend or endorse linked websites or materials or information on those linked websites in any way unless, and to the extent, stipulated to the contrary
• make no warranty in relation to material contained on those linked sites
• are not responsible for content of linked sites or any off-site pages linked to this site.
You access those linked sites and use products and services made available at those sites solely at your own risk. You do not hold us liable for your access, use or reliance on the linked websites.
5. Security of Information
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we serve to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information that you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
• (a) comply with all directions issued by us in relation to the use of your identification and password to parts of the website or services and keep your password secure
• (b) notify us immediately if you become aware that your password has been compromised or is known to a third party, or there has been unauthorised use of your identification and password, so we can take steps to deactivate your member identification.
You agree that these terms of conditions of use are governed by the laws in your state (NSW, Victoria, Queensland, WA, Tasmania, SA, NT).